Authentic leadership is a simple concept: be authentic, your whole self and be a leader, having power given and taken consensually and rooted in equity. But, while simple in concept, there is much more to the execution of it. In this service we will stretch our spirits, making space for each other's whole selves and taking space for our whole selves. Through this lens we will explore what it means to give and accept authentic leadership.
June 6, 2021 Sunday Service Playlist
- Gathering Music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNwVBFguaeE&t=7s; What the World Needs Now performed by Tank and the Bangas & Friends
- Time for All Ages - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF5D2lsPfsU&t=6s; My Name is Jazz
- Joys and Concerns - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvh1FrmdGw&t=1s; Summerland is the Second Movement of William Grant Still's Three Visions performed on piano by Mark Boozer
- Offering - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhDnWLfm07o&t=4s; El Michels Affair - C R E A M
- Postlude - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oib0a2_itA&t=4s; Gimme All Your Love by Alabama Shakes