Deepening your spirituality, defining your faith, and living into the seven principles.
This week's service will encourage you to explore your past, present, and future experiences with the seven principles of Unitarian Universalism. On the way, you may find some possible connections between the seven principles, faith, and spirituality. An added treat will be the introduction of new members who have joined Wildflower since March of 2020.
Playlist for May 16, 2021 Sunday Service:
- Gathering Music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PToaMND2L8E&list=RDQeLwQv7Si08&index=2; Canon in D (Pachelbel) played by Sato Takahashi
- Opening Hymn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmDeQb6Eq78; There’s a River Flowin’ in my Soul ( Sanders) - Jane Sapp - Songs from the Dream Project
- Offertory - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6EoA1w1L7U; Peace Will Come; Tom Paxton and Pete Seeger
- Reflection Music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knm0GwAFu2Q; Mallorca (Albeniz) played by Wiktoria Szubelak
- Joys and Concerns - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAfMBf_I7VQ&list=PLVVxCsn_em3WOhLNbZvlJftJ9b8zThS48&index=28; Mozart - K 339 Solemn Vespers Laudate Dominum played by Christopher Parkening
- Closing Hymn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOTr6rWV99E; #108 My Life Flows on in Endless Song sung by Jess Huetteman, soprano; Chelsea Sardoni, Mezzo-soprano; Morayo Akende, soprano
- Postlude - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t1FplyMW2I&list=RD6t1FplyMW2I; Remember Me sung by the Thrive Choir