Wildflower Church, a Unitarian Universalist congregation, seeks a part-time (10 hrs/week) music director to:
- nurture and direct our choir with a wide range of musical talent
- work with the Worship team to produce rich, creative worship services that promote equity and inclusion
- engage our children and youth in our music ministry
- coordinate guest musicians and member musicians
- act as pianist for Sunday services
Wildflower is a small, currently lay-led, intergenerational community, with an appreciation for a wide variety of musical genres and a commitment to music as being one way to live our commitment to equity and inclusion. We are looking for someone to continue to inspire our congregation in joyful participation in our services, to challenge and nurture our choir, and to engage all generations in creating music together. We expect our music director to be invested in our commitment to the dismantling of white supremacy
Job description for Music Director.
Application for the Music Director position.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will remain open to application until filled.
People with disabilities, people of color, indigenous people, Hispanic/Latinx, and LGBTQ candidates are encouraged to apply. Wildflower is committed to developing a diverse and talented staff team. If you are excited about this role, but are unsure whether you meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to inquire and/or apply.