Join us, Saturday, November 11th!
Wildflower Church, 1314 E Oltorf St, Austin, TX 78704
Pre-show reception at 4pm. Show starts at 5pm
Our performers will delight audiences with a variety of songs from Broadway and Movie Musicals. We will have a pre-show reception with delicious food and non-alcoholic mocktails to start off our sure-to-be magical evening, followed by an amazing show.
The revue will be directed and choreographed by Kenn Wells, the original West End Skimbleshanks from CATS, guest performance by Zilker Theater Productions Shrek the Musical cast members, and so many more talented performers that you will not want to miss!
- Ticket sales are on a donation basis online or at the door.
- Childcare is available….spots are limited so please RSVP through the ticket sales.
- Don’t miss out on the RAFFLE!
Grand Prize ($745 value) includes 3 nights at the Grieder’s South Austin “Honeymoon” cottage ($375 value), tickets and food/beverage gift card for Alamo Drafthouse ($100 value), 2 tickets to ZACH Theatre’s performance of the 2015 Tony Award winner for Best New Play, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time ($170 value), and gift certificate to BULLFIGHT Restaurant ($100 value)
2nd Prize ($80.50 value) includes Austin Zoo Family Ticket Package ($40.50 value) and gift cards to Phil’s Icehouse ($40 value)
Raffle ticket prices:
- $5 each
- 3 for $12
- 15 for $50
- 35 for $100
You don’t need to be present to win. Email email@example.com to purchase before event.
Besides coming out to see a fabulous show, why donate to support Wildflower?
Wildflower Church is a community brought together by a shared set of values, rather than creed, such as the worth and dignity of every person; justice, equity, and compassion in human relations; and promoting respect for the interdependent web of all existence.
With those values in mind, here are a few of the things Wildflower has done and continues to do:
- When our extended community needs Wildflower we open our doors and are there for them. We recently partnered with Counter Balance: ATX to help those most in need after Hurricane Harvey. At our campus, Wildflower helped Counter Balance serve more than 400 individuals from Houston, Beaumont, and other towns that had to evacuate. We provided a restoration center where they could get a warm meal, connect with resources such as FEMA, and had accommodations for a warm bed and safe space to stay, with access to clothing, toiletries, bedding, and much more donated by our community.
- We lobby for and support LGBTQ rights. This includes marriage equality and speaking out against harmful policies and laws such as the “Bathroom Bill” that was defeated this past summer. We also support our LGBTQ community by participating in many events including Austin’s annual PRIDE parade.
- We lobby for immigrant rights and justice by fighting against discriminatory policies and laws, such as SB4 and the ending of DACA. We organize and host Know Your Rights workshops and help immigrants in our community with preparation in the case of detention. We also give out several scholarships each year to Dreamer (DACA recipient) high school students at Travis and Crockett High Schools.
- We work within Wildflower and with other groups in Environmental Justice and Climate Action to educate our communities about climate change and ways we can help save our environment and planet, as well as lobby for policies that will help achieve this.
- We provide classes, workshops, financial support and space for other organizations that align with and promote our values for FREE. Some of these organizations include Counter Balance: ATX, Our House Youth Center, PFLAG, Undoing White Supremacy Austin, ATXEJ- Austin Environmental Justice Team, Grassroots Leadership, Immigrants United, Literary Women in Action, and many more.
- At Wildflower you can bring your whole self: your full identity, questioning mind, expansive heart. Whether you identify as/with Atheist, Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian, Earth-centered traditions, Hindu, Humanist, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, or any other tradition, we are embodying a vision and community “beyond belief:” a vision of peace, love, and understanding.
100% of this work is supported by generous donations from members, visitors and friends of Wildflower. Whatever amount you donate will be used to directly support our missions in social and environmental equity and justice and continue providing a safe, inclusive, spiritual home to those in need. We hope you will join us and support this important work!!!!
Big Thanks To The Following Wildflower Supporters, Who Donated Items For Our Raffle!
Dagmar & Terry